Sigmawifi is the Next Generation of Wireless Technologies
Backed by a team of highly trained engineers, state of the art service desk and world class management and monitoring portal, Sigmawifi stands as the all-in-one communications solution for design, engineering, implementation, and support
Nationwide - Wireless Solutions
Sigmawifi specializes in Permanent and Mobile Indoor and Outdoor Wireless Solutions for RV Parks, Campgrounds, Restaurants, Auto/RV Dealerships, Hotels, RV Parks, Restaurants, and more.TURNKEY, State-of-the-Art WIRELESS. We Design, Implement, Manage, Monitor and Support 24/7/365
Call 603-685-2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It used to be that wired networks were faster and more secure than wireless networks. But continual enhancements to wireless networking standards and technologies have eroded those “speed and security” concerns. Every second counts in a small company and wireless technologies are a powerful platform for boosting productivity and encouraging collaboration. With untethered access to documents, emails, applications and other network resources, employees can drift where they need to and have constant accessibility to the tools necessary to do their jobs.
Small businesses can benefit from a wireless network in the following ways:
- Accessibility: Access your network resources from any location within your organization.
- Wireless networks allow a business to bring network resources to areas that would be difficult to connect to a wired network. For example, adding wireless access points to any sales floor can make it easier to check and manage inventory, track client interactions and interests; present a smoother, easier to use, platform for Sales Reps to interface with while working with clients.
- Mobility: You’re no longer tied to your desk or desktop computer, as you were with a wired connection. You and your employees can go online in conference room meetings, for example.
- Employees who use your wireless network can travel around your office or to different floors without losing their connection. Imagine everyone in a team meeting or in small conferences having access to up-to-the minute communications, and all documents and applications on your network.
- Productivity: Wireless access to the Internet and to your company’s key applications and resources helps your staff get the job done and encourages collaboration.
- Customers want quick response to queries and concerns. A wireless network can improve customer service by connecting staff to the information they need. For example, a nurse in a small office can access online patient files while moving between exam rooms, or a retail sales manager can check on available inventory necessary to write up orders for their Sales Reps, right on the showroom floor.
- Flexibility: You can easily expand wireless networks with existing equipment, while a wired network might require additional wiring.
- Companies that need to expand personnel or reconfigure offices often will benefit from the flexibility wireless networks provide. Desks can be moved and new employees can be added to the network without the effort and cost required to run cables and wires for each new employee or change.
- Security: Advances in wireless networks provide robust security protections.
- Offices empowered with modern wireless technologies can easily and securely provide accessibility to their employees, in a fully secured fashion, providing only the right resources to the right people, wherever they are located. A wireless network also allows your business to provide secure wireless access to the Internet for guests such as customers or business partners. Retailers, restaurants, hotels and other public-facing businesses can provide this as a unique value-added service.
- Scalability: Wireless networks reduce wiring costs, they can cost far less to operate than wired networks.
- Wireless networks cost drastically less than wiring each individual employee to your network of resources. One access point can effectively replace 50-100 individual cables for work stations, as well as provide access for mobility devices, like tablets or smart phones; allowing for natural capacity for growth as your business scales to a larger customer base or implements new business strategies.
What is the process to getting better Wifi?
We analyze your facilities using drawings that include building dimensions, obstructions, and pre-existing wireless networks.
Specifically, we will:
- Determine the proper type, number, and location of asset points and antennas.
- Analyze the existing WAN/LAN architecture and infrastructure to determine if you require additional hubs, routers, or switches.
- Document power requirements.
- Identify any physical obstructions and/or radio frequency interferences that could impact coverage.
- Devise a plan for implementing your wireless network with existing systems.
- Recommend solutions in a comprehensive written report, which includes a site map detailing the exact installation and integration requirements.