Security Access Control
State-of-the-art, on-site security systems provide peace of mind and unmatched protection against intruders and other unauthorized persons. With customized security features, cutting-edge technology, and experienced installation and support staff, Security Access Controls will allow you to provide safe, secure, and monitored environments throughout your organization.
Small businesses can benefit from Security Access Technologies in the following ways:
- Restrict Unauthorized Access
- Security Access Control systems lets you determine authorized points of entry by creating access restrictions. With this system, authorized individuals can access certain areas within specified hours. Ideal for workplace situations, employers can grant limited access to employees without increasing the risk for theft or damage to assets and inventory.
- Secure Your Workspace
- Security Access Control systems also provide workplace security options, including restricted entry access, video monitoring, and more. Know what is happening in your facility by creating a trail for loss prevention with restricted access entry. With Security Access Control systems, you can also offer protection to your employees with strategically placed cameras that reduce the risks for workplace violence.
- Create an Audit Trail
- Security Access Control systems provides custom solutions by combining options like video surveillance and restricted access. Multiple layers of protection allow you to create an accessible audit trail that aids in determining the locations of individuals during any incidents that may occur. These solutions provide visible and concealed means for securing your assets, providing a sure-fire way to reduce workplace theft.
- Eliminate Key Problems
- Say goodbye to the locksmith and hello to the savings by eliminating the hassles of keyed entry. By installing a Security Access Control system, you’ll save yourself time and money. Your facilities will be safe from unwanted intruders, leaving you with no need to worry about tracking who has keys or if reproductions have been made.