Westport Camping Grounds Case Study
Turnkey Campground Wireless with 24/7 Support
With the impact of technology on communication, productivity, entertainment, and the increasing need for mobility, WiFi has become more important than ever keeping us connected at both work and play, no matter where we are. With that in mind, Westport Camping Ground wanted to give their campers an at-home Wi-Fi experience of exceptional quality.
Having a centrally managed system that can be remotely monitored and supported was critical. Having one company to survey, design, architect, install and support 100% 24/7 was the goal. A comprehensive enterprise-class wireless solution was required and Sigmawifi was the answer.
- To give our campers an at-home Wi-Fi experience of exceptional quality.
- Robust, secure & scalable, yet simple solution that was easy to manage & support.
- A single guest network, with advanced enterprise features, including a splash page for guest login.
- The ability to charge for enhanced bandwidth where Guests could have an “at home experience” streaming audio, video, and other expected wireless experiences.
- Centrally managed system that could be remotely monitored and supported
- Leverage one company to survey, design, architect, install and support 100%, 24/7
- A comprehensive enterprise-class wireless solution was required and Sigmawifi was the answer.
- Required GREAT Outdoor Wi-Fi Coverage
- Design needed to accommodate a large number of devices
- Solution needed to handle the large number of usage applications our customers demand
- Needed to offer 24/7 Guest support
- It was essential to have a partner to proactively support and maintain our system for u
- Delivered a robust, scalable, performance-optimized Wi-Fi Solution with incredible coverage!
- Accomplished an implementation that has exceeded our guests’ expectations!
- Virtual Controller based solution with cloud management, reporting and analytics!
- Best practice services and guest amenities now offered through Wi-Fi!
- Enhanced wireless technology a state of the art end user experience!
- Providing ongoing proactive device management, monitoring, and 24/7 support!
Customer Feedback “This spring Sigmawifi team of experts quickly responded to my request for an on-site evaluation and recommendation. A qualified and friendly engineer was the first to visit the camp and inspect my current system (which I had installed myself!). Instead of tearing down all I had done, they surprised me by saving what components I had installed and then recommended a better layout for my Wi-Fi access points. Once I agreed to his recommendations, the technician arrived to reconfigure, optimize, and install some much needed hardware. The technician was pleasant, informative, and a fast worker. Within a day and a half, the new system was up and running to the delight of my campers who now had much more reliable Wi-Fi that was easy to use.”
– Martin Costa, Owner of Westport Camping Grounds
About Westport Camping Grounds:
For many years, the Costa family vacations included a fair share of tent camping throughout New England. Patriarch, George Costa, dreamed of creating a campground out of the 33 acres of woodland that had previously been used as a family livestock and vegetable farm. With the assistance of his two sons and daughters, and wife, Tina, Westport Camping Grounds opened its doors in June of 1974. Forty years later, son Martin takes the management reins and welcomes you to a place “Where strangers meet and become friends!
346 Old County Rd
Westport, MA 02790
“In the camping industry, reliable Wi-Fi has become the number 1 amenity that campers ask for…even more so than a swimming pool! Finding a Wi-Fi company that can deliver on great customer service, fair pricing, and ongoing support is essential. It is my pleasure to recommend Morse Technologies and their subsidiary Sigma Wi-Fi for the outstanding job they do installing and maintaining our campground Wi-Fi system.” – Martin Costa, Owner of Westport Camping Grounds