Turnkey Wireless Internet with 24/7 Guest Support
- To standardize on an enterprise wireless solution for our hotels
- Provide complete and seamless coverage throughout our hotels
- Provide a strategic and cost effective WiFi solution for a customer service driven company
- Leverage a company to accommodate centralized management, support and monitoring
- Implement a solution that can provide top notch reporting, throttling and content filtering
- Keep up with the guest demands for flawless streaming media content from multiple devices
- Offer a customizable customer guest access portal experience
- Implementation of a companywide enterprise WiFi solution
- 24/7 guest support solution for our hotels with minimal guest issues
- Turnkey Wireless High-speed internet for our hotel locations
- Proactive performance tuning to continually optimize WiFi performance
- A completely managed, monitored and supported solution
- Creative and customizable customer guest access portal experience
Lark Hotels Selects Sigmawifi for design, implementation and support of state of the art wireless solution for hotels
About Lark Hotels
Lark Hotels embrace the locations they are in — but in playful, unexpected ways. Think “sense of place” with imagination and a touch of mischief. As our guest, you are invited to experience modern luxury in the heart of iconic destinations. To feel the pull of a nostalgic getaway while surrounded by today’s amenities. To find attentive service when you want it and privacy when you don’t.
Like many hotels, there is legacy wireless in place that does not meet the demands of today’s hotel guests. With the expectation for great wireless coverage at any hotel a customer stays at, Lark Hotels needed to find a partner that could implement a 100% turnkey High-speed Wireless Internet solution with unmatched 24/7 guest support.
The company goal was to bring corporate level standards to its wireless network for all locations without complexity. A robust, secure and scalable, yet simple solution that enabled a single person to manage and support it from anywhere at any time was crucial.
Lark Hotels chose to partner with Sigmawifi due to their proven experience offering state-of-the-art WiFi design, expertise, central management, proactive support, security and most importantly… Satisfied guests! Sigmawifi offered a unique design and support model that scaled to Lark needs and matched the Lark customer service level expectations.
Sigmawifi’s enterprise provisioning features enable remote configurations of new APs, drop-ship to any location with simple plug and play installation capabilities. Their centralized dashboard for global WiFi management enables us to scale the business while maintaining the high level of performance and guest service.
Lark Hotels is committed to the best possible guest wireless experience in all of its hotels. Based on the hotel initiatives they needed not only a secure and reliable wireless solution but also one that offers customers seamless connectivity. Being a customer service driven organization they had to meet the high expectations and demands for flawless and FAST wireless connectivity. Additionally, with the explosion of online streaming media performance had to be impeccable.
Lark Hotels with Sigmawifi now has minimized call volume for all hotels that have been upgraded to date. The features and capabilities available now through the dashboard are outstanding. This includes a single dashboard for ease of management, deployment, reporting, performance tuning, documentation, running heat maps, mapping, etc….
Guests can rest assured that when they stay at a Lark Hotel they will be guaranteed reliable wireless coverage with the high level of performance expected at all hotels these days.
Lark Hotels continuously strive to offer ‘state of the art’ guest amenities at all locations. By improving wireless coverage and reliability they can focus on their service offerings and amenities. For example, tablets provided to customers for access to online music, movies, email or any other media type. They can stream video content over TVs in lobbies including infomercials and advertisements targeted to customers thus enhancing the guest experience. There are many ways to get creative when there are now Wireless Internet limitations.
Summercamp- Martha’s Vineyard hotel
70 Lake Ave., Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
The Attwater – Newport hotel
22 Liberty St, Newport, RI 02840
The Christopher – Martha’s Vineyard hotel
24 South Water Street, Edgartown, MA 02539